Friday, September 6, 2013

Iced Coffee

Yep, another recipe. This is for you, but maybe it's more just so I have a quick place to look for recipes I like. Either way, this is worth trying if you like coffee.

When it's warm outside, I'm not a big fan of drinking hot coffee. I'd rather have something cold, but still need my coffee. So I went out searching and found this recipe. It has been approved by my co-workers on the eMarketing team and also by my mom, yes my mom who doesn't like coffee!

Ingredients:
2/3 cups of course ground coffee
3 cups cold water
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a jar or pitcher, stir, cover & place in the fridge and let set overnight. In the morning, you'll need to strain out the grounds, I typically put the filter in the regular coffee pot and dump it straight into the filter and let it go through (note: don't turn on the coffee pot), it's a slow process but not that bad. You could use a french press if you have it as well.

After straining it, I usually put in back into a pitcher and add milk, add as much milk or cream as you desire for taste. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment