Sunday, March 20, 2011

Book Review: Sundays at Tiffany's

Back to the fiction books. This is the book my aunt Pam got me for the flight back to Portland after Christmas and I am a bit behind and just read it, in approximately 4 days. So it was a page turner, plus the 3 page chapters made me feel like a speed reader, which I am far from being!

Anywho, Sundays at Tiffany's is written under the name James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet. The story starts when Jane is eight years old and has an imaginary friend. Her mother, Vivienne has been successful and and is more concerned with her looks and tangible items that say she is rich. She's not the best mother and Jane find comfort in imaginary friend, Michael. The book then jumps ahead 20 years, Jane has found herself successfully working in her mother's production company and has written a hit Broadway production about a girl and her imaginary friend. But her life takes a turn when she runs into Michael again.

Like I said it was a page turner and it's a short book. While not very realistic, but of course I realize it is fiction, it was still a tear-jerker. So if you need a light read, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment